- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Belgian Vaults 2 / Various
- Write a Review
- #K91779 000000000 K91779000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition and insert. The second volume in this unique seri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition and insert. The second volume in this unique series that focuses entirely on Belgian music in the ‘60s and early ‘70s and compiles many very hard to find tracks, mainly originally released as single on small, long forgotten labels. Pop, beat, rock 'n' roll, psych gems worthy to be re-discovered. This collection offers restored and remastered sound quality. The amazing album cover shots are from the hand of the Belgian photographer Raoul Van den Boom, one of the very few who was there when it all happened. Includes tracks by Adam’s Recital, The Cousins, The Shakes, Little Jimmy & The Sharks, The Klan and many others.;Track List:1. Adam's Recital -There's No Place for Lonely People;2. The Cousins - All Right Mama;3. The Shakes - Dust My Blues;4. Little Jimmy and the Sharks - Love at First Sight;5. The Paramounts - Let's Break It;6. The Mec Op Singers - It Was My Friend;7. The Sheiks - Storming Brain;8. The Klan - and I Love It So;9. Guy Wathelet - Some People Said;10. Clee's Five - No Other Man;11. The Swallows - You;12. The Tellstars - Mr. Dyingly Sad;13. The Sonny Boys - Midnight Train;14. Les Ombres - Teenage Letter;15. Davy JR and Guess Who - Everybody's a;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.