- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Best of Classic Reggae 1
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L41955 000000000 L41955000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, an installment in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-laun...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, an installment in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-launch of the label. Towards the close of 1968, Jamaican music experienced the latest in a series of major revolutions, as the cool sound of rock steady was superseded by a jumpier, more energetic style we know today as reggae. The 12 track collection, Trojan Records Presents The Best of Classic Reggae Volume 1, highlights major Jamaican hits from 1969 to 1972 and features material from the likes of John Holt, Max Romeo, Dennis Brown, The Melodians, Ken Boothe, Niney, Lord Creator and others.;Track List:1. Sweet Sensation - the Melodians;2. Kingston Town - Lord Creator;3. Now I Know - Ken Boothe;4. Satisfaction - Carl Dawkins;5. Love of the Common People - Nicky Thomas;6. Johnny Too Bad - the Slickers;7. Blood and Fire - Niney;8. Stick By Me - John Holt;9. A Little Love - Jimmy London;10. Let the Power Fall - Max Romeo;11. Beat Down Babylon - Junior Byles;12. Money in My Pocket (1972 Version)- Dennis Brown
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.