- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Best of Original Dancehall 1
- Write a Review
- #K76790 000000000 K76790000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, an installment in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-laun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, an installment in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-launch of the label. In the early eighties, a hard new style returned reggae to its core audience: Dancehall Pioneered by a new generation of performers and producers, the sound drew its main source of influence from everyday life in Jamaica. Trojan Records: Original Dancehall Volume 1 is 10 track essential collection that features reggae heavyweights Dennis Brown (with two tracks: ‘Sitting and Watching’ and ‘Revolution’), John Holt, Gregory Isaacs, Israel Vibration, Junior Murvin, Johnny Osbourne, Freddie McGregor, Sophia George and Cornell Campbell. Classic dancehall/reggae at its finest.;Track List:1. Sitting and Watching - Dennis Brown;2. Cool Out Son - Junior Murvin;3. Sweetie Come Brush Me - John Holt;4. Next to You - Gregory Isaacs;5. Rope in - Cornell Campbell;6. No Competition - Freddie McGregor;7. Lend Me Your Chopper - Johnny Osbourne;8. Why You So Craven - Israel Vibration;9. Revolution - Dennis Brown;10. Girlie Girlie - Sophia George
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.