- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Best of Tighten Up Reggae 1
- Write a Review
- #K76792 000000000 K76792000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, an installment in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-laun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, an installment in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-launch of the label. When Reggae burst onto the Jamaican music scene late in 1968, the style was anything but the cool, laid-back sound many people now associate with the genre. These early recordings were notable for their pulsating, rapid tempo, and acquired a title of its own, Boss or Tighten Up Reggae Features 12 classic tracks from John Holt, The Beltones, Max Romeo, Richard Ace, The Reggae Boys, Stranger Cole & Lester Sterling, Phyllis Dillon & Hopeton Lewis, The Inspirations and others. Legendary reggae sounds on vinyl again!;Track List:1. No More Heartaches - the Beltones;2. Tighten Up - the Inspirations;3. Wet Dream - Max Romeo;4. Bangarang - Stranger Cole Lester Sterling;5. Cuss Cuss - Lloyd Robinson;6. John Jones - Rudy Mills;7. Sufferer - the Kingstonians;8. Right Track - Phyllis Dillon Hopeton Lewis;9. Fatty Fatty - Clancy Eccles;10. Ali Baba - John Holt;11. Hang Em High - Richard Ace;12. Mama Look Deh - the Reggae Boys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.