- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Best of Trojan Rock Steady 1
- Write a Review
- #K57502 000000000 K57502000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Trojan Records - The Best of Trojan Rock Steady Vol. 1 is one of five LPs in a series of newly creat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Trojan Records - The Best of Trojan Rock Steady Vol. 1 is one of five LPs in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-launch of the infamous Trojan Records reggae label. During the long, hot summer of 1966, Jamaica's national sound underwent a dramatic transformation, culminating in the rapid tempo of ska ultimately supplanted by the slower, more soulful sound of rock steady. This set contains 12 of the most influential records from the original rock steady era performed by artists such as Desmond Dekker & The Aces, Lee Perry, The Upsetters and many others.;Track List:1. Rock Steady - Alton Ellis the Flames;2. 007 (Shanty Town) - Desmond Dekker the Aces;3. Ba Ba Boom - the Jamaicans;4. Stop That Train - Keith Tex;5. My Conversation - the Uniques;6. Train to Skaville - the Ethiopians;7. The Tide Is High - the Paragons;8. (I Am) the Upsetter - Lee Perry;9. The Loser - Derrick Harriott;10. Perfidia - Phyllis Dillon;11. Hard to Confess - the Gaylads;12. Return of Django - the Upsetters
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.