- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Best of Trojan Roots 1
- Write a Review
- #K71959 000000000 K71959000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Trojan Records - The Best of Trojan Roots Vol. 1 is one of five LPs in a series of newly created Tro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Trojan Records - The Best of Trojan Roots Vol. 1 is one of five LPs in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-launch of the infamous Trojan Records reggae label. The early seventies witnessed the development of roots, an inward-looking reggae style that drew inspiration from the Rastafarian faith, political wrongdoings and cultural heritage. The Best Of Trojan Roots Vol. 1 features 10 of the greatest Jamaican recordings, including tracks from Dennis Brown, Gregory Isaacs, Lee Scratch Perry, Michael Rose, Prince Far I, Culture, Marcia Griffiths, Junior Delgado, Johnny Clark and others.;Track List:1. Two Sevens Clash - Culture;2. Wolf and Leopards - Dennis Brown;3. Mister Cop - Gregory Isaacs;4. Sons of Slaves - Junior Delgado;5. Disco Devil (7" Remix) - Lee 'Scratch' Perry;6. None Shall Escape the Judgment - Johnny Clarke;7. Steppin' Out of Babylon - Marcia Griffiths;8. Under Heavy Manners - Prince Far I;9. Curly Locks - Junior Byles;10. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Michael Rose
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.