- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Beyond Addis 2: Modern Ethiopian Dance / Various
- Write a Review
- #K79359 000000000 K79359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Trikont presents the second volume of the compilation series Beyond Addis, celebrating the music of Ethiopia as played ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Trikont presents the second volume of the compilation series Beyond Addis, celebrating the music of Ethiopia as played by contemporary bands from all around the globe. Compiled by JJ Whitefield aka Jan Weissenfeldt, the mastermind behind the bands Poets Of Rhythm, Karl Hector & The Malcouns and the Whitefield Brothers. Features: Karl Hector & The Malcouns, The Daktaris, The Sorcerers, Debre Damo Dining Orchestra, Jungle By Night, Onom Agemo & The Disco Jumpers, Tezeta Band, Akalé Wubé/Manu Dibango, Transgressors, Les Frères Smith, Whitefield Brothers, Cosmic Analog Ensemble and Anbessa Orchestra.;Track List:1. Kingdom of D'MT - Karl Hector the Malcouns;2. Musicawi Silt - the Daktaris;3. Cave of Brahma - the Sorcerers;4. Yesega Wat - Debre Damo Dining Orchestra;5. Ethiopino - Jungle By Night;6. Cool Runnings - Onom Agemo the Disco Jumpers;7. The Viper - Tezeta Band;8. Anbessa (Feat. Manu Dibango) - Akale Wube;9. The Biz - Transgressors;10. Zilzil - Les Frères Smith;11. Safari Strut - Whitefield Brothers;12. Stuzzicadenti - Cosmic Analog Ensemble;13. Followed Path - Karl Hector the Malcouns;14. Lions - Anbessa Orchestra
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.