- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Black Feeling 3 / Various
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28415 000000000 L28415000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third installment in The Black Feeling series on Freestyle Records. Presented as a...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third installment in The Black Feeling series on Freestyle Records. Presented as an old school collection of obscure covers versions funk, jazz and Latin series classics by unheard of bands are in reality brand new re-interpetartions by Lance Ferguson - the Australian musical phenomen behind The Bamboos, Cookin' On' 3 Burners and Lanu. The previous Black Feeling singles and albums have become worldwide smashes and has had millions of YouTube viewings. Volume 2 yielded up a version of ‘Shaft In Africa’ that even Jazz FM’s Peter Young said was better than Johnny Pate's original! Volume 3 sees Dexter Wansel's ‘Life On Mars’ get the Black Feeling treatment as well Herb Albert's ‘Rotation’, Cymande's ‘Brothers On The Slide’ and Mandingo's ‘Black Rite’ - all super heavy and sounding massive for 2015.;Track List:1. Black Rite - Mkali Bahari Orchestra;2. Brothers on the Slide - Sonny Benton the Typhoons;3. Sao Paulo - Nova Catalina Octet;4. Valdez in the Country - the Cuba Libre Allstars;5. Razor Blade - the Sentinels;6. Life on Mars - Antipodelica;7. Rotation - Toshio Asukatei;8. The Gold Coast - Coconut '74;9. Buckingham Palace - the Glenn Eden Set
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.