- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Blow-Up (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K74577 000000000 K74577000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Blow-Up is a soundtrack album by Herbie Hancock featuring music composed for Michelangelo Antonioni's film Blow-Up rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:Blow-Up is a soundtrack album by Herbie Hancock featuring music composed for Michelangelo Antonioni's film Blow-Up released in 1966 on MGM Records. The album features performances by Hancock, Freddie Hubbard, Joe Newman, Phil Woods, Joe Henderson, Jim Hall, Ron Carter, and Jack DeJohnette. Although Jimmy Smith is credited with playing organ on the album some sources claim it was Paul Griffin that was present at the recording sessions. The album also includes "Stroll On", a rewrite of Tiny Bradshaw's "Train Kept A-Rollin'", by the Yardbirds featuring Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page. The liner notes to a 2000s CD release indicate that Hancock first recorded his score in London with British musicians, but rejected the results and re-recorded the music in New York with American jazz musicians. The bassline to "Bring Down the Birds" was sampled by Deee-Lite for their 1990 single "Groove is in the Heart.";Track List:1. Main Title - 'Blow Up';2. Verushka Part I;3. Verushka Part II;4. The Naked Camera;5. Bring Down the Birds;6. Jane's Theme;7. Stroll on;8. The Thief;9. The Kiss;10. Curiosity;11. Thomas Studies Photos;12. The Bed;13. End Title - 'Blow Up'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.