- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Blues Brothers (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K55813 000000000 K55813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of the soundtrack to the hit motion picture. Comic actors John Belushi and Dan Ayk...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of the soundtrack to the hit motion picture. Comic actors John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd rightfully get credit for exposing many people to the music of Blues and R&B veterans. The soundtrack to their hugely successful musical comedy 'Blues Brothers' was released on June 20,1980 as the second album by The Blues Brothers Band, which also toured that year to promote the ?lm. The rollicking remake of the Spencer Davis Group's 'Gimme Some Lovin' was a Billboard Top 20 hit, featuring an arrangement notable for the horn section that replaces Steve Winwood's rumbling organ work. Ray Charles has a good time with 'Shake a Tail Feather' and he's helped out by Jake and Elwood Blues (Belushi and Aykroyd, respectively). The cover of Solomon Burke's 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' is a lot of fun, thanks to the great overall rhythm and Elwood's lightning-fast stage rap, while James Brown and the Reverend James Cleveland Choir provide a blast of gospel music on 'Old Landmark'. Aretha Franklin's 'Think' is explosive, and Cab Calloway's 'Minnie the Moocher' is slyly irresistible.;Track List:1. She Caught the Katy;2. Peter Gunn Theme;3. Gimme Some Lovin';4. Shake Your Tailfeather;5. Everybody Needs Somebody to Love;6. The Old Landmark;7. Think;8. Theme from Rawhide;9. Minnie the Moocher;10. Sweet Home Chicago;11. Jailhouse Rock
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.