- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Blues: Classic 45's / Various
- Write a Review
- #K80515 000000000 K80515000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:The history and development of the blues is a long story, but if there was a 'golden era' is was probably also in the m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:The history and development of the blues is a long story, but if there was a 'golden era' is was probably also in the mid to late 1950's alongside the advent of Rock 'n' Roll. The ten specially selected double AA side 7" singles in this box represent ten of the very biggest and most influential artists of the genre. Over fifty years later it is inevitably impossible to get your hands on mint copies of these great songs on vinyl. Includes Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, John Lee Hooker, Lightnin' Hopkins and BB King Housed in hard slipcase, the ten 7" singles are 'dinked' as juke-box singles and the box includes a 'spider' centre for play.;Track List:1. Muddy Waters-Mannish Boy;2. Muddy Waters-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man;3. Howlin' Wolf-Smokestack Lightnin';4. Howlin' Wolf-Spoonful;5. John Lee Hooker-Boom Boom;6. John Lee Hooker-Boogie Chillen;7. Lightnin' Hopkins-Mojo Hand;8. Lightnin' Hopkins-(Bring Me My) Shotgun (Blues);9. BB King-Every Day I Have the Blues;10. BB King-3 O'Clock Blues;11. Willie Dixon-Walking the Blues;12. Willie Dixon-Pain in My Heart;13. Buddy Guy-The First Time I Met the Blues;14. Buddy Guy-Um Um Um Um Um Um;15. Elmore James-The Sky Is Crying;16. Elmore James-Dust My Broom;17. Jimmy Reed-Baby What You Want Me to Do;18. Jimmy Reed-Honest I Do;19. Sonny Boy Williamson (2)-Don't Start Me Talkin';20. Sonny Boy Williamson (2)-Nine Below Zero;Special Attributes:BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.