- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Boomstix: More Blues & Rhythm Popcorn 10 / Various
- Write a Review
- #K76712 000000000 K76712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Stag-O-Lee present Boomstix!: More Blues & Rhythm, Popcorn, Exotica & Tittyshakers Volume 10, the tenth volume in their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Stag-O-Lee present Boomstix!: More Blues & Rhythm, Popcorn, Exotica & Tittyshakers Volume 10, the tenth volume in their successful Exotic Blues & Rhythm series. Amazing and danceable tunes from the late '50s and early '60s - a handful of Popcorn dancefloor smashes, a few grinding tittyshakers and awesome rhythm & blues - most of them with an exotic twist. Twelve songs on a nice 10" vinyl. Features: David Hill, The 5 Royales, The Gay Poppers, Guy Mitchell, Louisiana Red, Nellie Rutherford, Curley & The Jades, Bobby Sharp, Ernie Washington, Ruben Fort, Danny Owens and Bach Yen.;Track List:1. David Hill - Wild Child;2. The 5 Royales - Catch That Teardrop;3. The Gay Poppers - I Want to Know;4. Guy Mitchell - Ninety-Nine Years;5. Louisiana Red - Seventh Son;6. Nellie Rutherford - Laughing at Me;7. Curley the Jades - Boom Stix;8. Bobby Sharp - Baby Girl of Mine;9. Ernie Washington - Lonesome Shack;10. Ruben Fort - So Good;11. Danny Owens - You're a Little Too Late;12. Bach Yen - Johnny Hold My Hand;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.