- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Bossanova: Cool Bossa Nova & Hip Samba / Various
- Write a Review
- #K72627 000000000 K72627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Part one of two LP versions. The Wewantsounds collective present an impeccable selection of bossa nova sounds from Rio,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Part one of two LP versions. The Wewantsounds collective present an impeccable selection of bossa nova sounds from Rio, featuring hip cult classics and rarities. Bossa nova revolutionized the world in the '60s, but the revolution was already bubbling from the late '50s. Featuring key artists like João Gilberto, Vinicius de Moraes, Elis Regina, and Elza Soares - who is making a highly-acclaimed come-back (MAIS 031CD/LP) -, as well as more cult musicians like Orlann Divo, Johnny Alf, and Celso Murilo. Bossanova is the perfect mix of early bossa and samba canção (with it's more relaxed samba singing). Tune up to the cool Brazilian sounds of the Bossanova. Compiled by the Wewantsounds clique, Bossanova features 40 tracks and comes with an essay, with track-by-track analysis, from French journalist Jacques Denis. Vol. 1 LP features: Johnny Alf, Celso Murilo & Conjunto Drink, Leny Andrade, Tamba Trio, Walter Wanderley, Vinicius de Moraes, João Donato E Seu Trio, Alaide Costa, João Gilberto, Luiz Bonfa & Antonio Carlos Jobim, Elis Regina, Orlann Divo, Sergio Ricardo, Ed Lincoln, Maysa, and Agostinho Dos Santos & Rosana Toledo.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.