- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Brown Acid: Fourth Trip / Various
- Write a Review
- K55172 000000000 K55172000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:If you thought Riding Easy was getting close to the end of the Brown Acid series with their last Trip, you were dead wr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:If you thought Riding Easy was getting close to the end of the Brown Acid series with their last Trip, you were dead wrong. They're only just getting rolling. The well of privately released hard rock, heavy psych, and proto-metal 45s is deep and nowhere near tapped out. Most of these records, barely released and never properly distributed, were never easy to find, unless you're willing to dig. Hard calluses have formed from handling the shovel and sifting through a lot of dirt, but here are another ten tremendous tracks to share with all the heavy heads out there. This volume brings together eight insanely rare and skullcrushingly heavy 45s as well as two previously unreleased bangers._x000D_ The records included on this volume vary in rarity, but at least two of them were virtually unknown until Riding Easy discovered them. You'll win the lottery before you find copies of all of the original 45s in even the best record stores. Many of those included in this volume are owned only by the members of the bands and some of the band members don't even have personal copies. That's just how hard these guys hit it back in the day! It's lucky some of these guys are still alive and well enough to give permission to use their masters._x000D_ Brown Acid is here to stay-plug in, turn up, and freak out, this is what rock 'n' roll is all about!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.