- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Brownswood 10 Versions / Various
- Write a Review
- #K63900 000000000 K63900000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Brownswood are celebrating 10 years with a compilation of 10 cover versions - one for each ye...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Brownswood are celebrating 10 years with a compilation of 10 cover versions - one for each year of it's existence. Sourced from Brownswood artists past and present, it's testament to the independent label's diverse, multifarious legacy. Brownswood 10 Versions is the first in a series of releases and events to mark a decade of releasing music for the independent label. A limited edition, vinyl-only release, it collects together versions from Brownswood artists - past and present - that re-make and re-imagine tracks. Brownswood Recordings was born at a time which, in a strange way, was perfectly primed for independent record labels. Picture the scene - it's 2006, and record sales continue to plummet to new, dispiriting lows. The veterans of the music industry grapple to comprehend the new, depressing reality facing them. With such little money to be made, only the most dedicated - driven by sincere passion, ill-thought-out optimism and, frankly, a plain disregard for economic reality - would choose to start a record label.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.