- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Buzzsaw Joint: Sophisticated Savage: Cut 4
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61602 000000000 L61602000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Buzzsaw Joint was born of a club offering Londoners the chance to revel in the sounds of good ol' tr...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Buzzsaw Joint was born of a club offering Londoners the chance to revel in the sounds of good ol' trashy rock n' roll in all it's vintage vinyl forms. Club top-cat, Fritz, then took the primitive buzzsaw sounds online with a series of savage Mixcloud mixes created by record fiends from all over the globe. Now, the high-octane energy of Buzzsaw Joint has manifested into the physical form with a run of compilations on Stag-O-Lee. Get your ears around the wild n' weird sounds of the extraordinary and inimitable Buzzsaw Joint! There's something goin' on down here in these parts. It's put a buzzing in my head, a thumping in my heart. Buzzsaw Joint is back with a fifth cut and this time a Swedish selector wields the blade. DJ Sophisticated Savage first began sharing his wares in a Stockholm Tiki bar, which explains the raft of exotic sounds found on this compilation. But that's not all, add rock, roll, R&B and soul to the list. What's consistent from start to finish is the quality and obscurity of the selections. Open your ears wide and enjoy the ride. 16 tracks recorded between 1957-1962. Features Bill Springer, Stick Evans, Herb Zane, The Starfires, The Kingston Trio, The Don Schraier Rocktet, The Metallics, Blues Blenders, Jimmy Uke and his Islanders, The Demons, Jimmie Raye, Doodie Woo, Melvin Smith, Rhythmaires, Ray Johnson, and The Scholars.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.