- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - CiTR's Pop Alliance Vol. 5 / Various
- Write a Review
- L34100 000000000 L34100000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. CiTR 101.9FM and Discorder Magazine have teamed up with Mint Records for the fifth volume of Pop All...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. CiTR 101.9FM and Discorder Magazine have teamed up with Mint Records for the fifth volume of Pop Alliance. The series, which has become a bi-annual tradition between Mint Records and the University of British Columbia radio station, aims to showcase everything that is new and vital in the Vancouver independent music scene. Curated by Music Director Andy Resto and members of the CiTR Student Executive, CiTR and Discorder have settled on a broader understanding of the definition of "pop" this time around. Interspersed throughout the record are small interludes which use distorted clips of songs that had appeared on previous Pop Alliance compilations. The interludes serve as both a callback to the history of the series while also signifying a departure into musical and artistic realms beyond their initial scope. This gives a vitality and living nature to the record which reflects the ever changing and growing landscape of Vancouver's music scene.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.