- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Decca Sound: The Mono Years
- Write a Review
- #K85068 000000000 K85068000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:This limited-edition LP set features six outstanding recordings from Decca's earliest high fidelity history, celebratin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:This limited-edition LP set features six outstanding recordings from Decca's earliest high fidelity history, celebrating the technological breakthroughs that brought full-frequency range recording (ffrr) and high fidelity to the world 70 years ago. The recordings in this set, including Decca's first LP (Ansermet's 1949 recording of Petrouchka), have been selected from a collection of 50 celebrated recordings in the 53-CD set of THE DECCA SOUND MONO YEARS. Newly presented in luxury 180gm vinyl pressings, the set includes a newly written booklet detailing the history behind the Decca Sound from this period.;Track List:1. Ansermet / Petrouchka [LXT 2502];2. Erich Kleiber / Pastoral Symphony [LXT 2587];3. Van Beinum / Britten [LXT 2886];4. Argenta / Albéniz Turina [LXT 2889];5. Martinon / Lalo [LXT 5114];6. Nelsova / Rachmaninov Cello Sonata [LXT 5228];Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, 180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.