- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Delta Swamp Rock Vol. 2: Sounds From The South At The Crossroads Of
- Write a Review
- #K91627 000000000 K91627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Part One of Two. Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 collection, a definitive guide to the music of the southern states of USA crea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Part One of Two. Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 collection, a definitive guide to the music of the southern states of USA created between 1968-1975 where Country, Rock and Soul met. 12 tracks. Soul Jazz.;Track List:1. Leon Russell-Out in the Woods;2. Tony Joe White-Polk Salad Annie;3. Barefoot Jerry-Come to Me Tonight;4. Duane and Gregg Allman-Morning Dew;5. Linda Ronstadt-I Won't Be Hangin Round;6. Dan Penn-If Love Was Money;7. Waylon Jennings-Big D;8. Big Star-Thirteen;9. Bobbie Gentry-Mississippi Delta;10. Travis Wammack-I Forgot to Remember to Forget;11. Billy Vera-Im Leavin Here Tomorrow Mama;12. Johnny Cash-If I Were a Carpenter;13. Big D;14. Thirteen;15. Mississippi Delta;16. I Forgot to Remember to Forget;17. I'm Leavin' Here Tomorrow Mama;18. If I Were a Carpenter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.