- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Devil Got My Woman: 16 Classic Blues Songs
- Write a Review
- #K65058 000000000 K65058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:This unique album collection contains 16 classic blues songs from the 1920s and 1930s including the title track "Devil ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:This unique album collection contains 16 classic blues songs from the 1920s and 1930s including the title track "Devil Got My Woman" by Skip James and 15 more songs by other great blues singers including Charley Patton, Willie Brown, Skip James Blind Blake, Ma Rainey and others. 12 of the 16 songs on the album have the original artwork promoting these songs when they were first released included on a insert. All tracks are newly re-mastered from the finest copies of the original 78 rpm records. Reissued on 180 gram vinyl with insert.;Track List:1. Devil Got My Woman (Skip James);2. Love My Stuff (Charley Patton);3. M O Blues (Willie Brown);4. He Calls That Religion (Mississippi Sheiks);5. Champagne Charlie Is My Name (Blind Blake);6. Lost Man Blues (Ida Cox);7. The Gone Dead Train (King Solomon Hill);8. War Time Blues (Blind Lemon Jefferson);9. Ma Rainey's Black Bottom (Ma Rainey);10. Skoodle Um Skoo (Papa Charlie Jackson);11. Guitar Boogie (Blind Roosevelt Graves and Brother);12. Christmas In Jail (Leroy Carr);13. Tallahatchie River Blues (Mattie Delaney);14. How You Want Your Rollin' Done (Louie Lasky);15. Married Woman Blues (George Torey);16. Cypress Grove Blues (Skip James);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.