- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Diggin for Gold Volume 3
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61106 000000000 L61106000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2019;Notes:Rubble present a collection of rare and obscure 45s from around the world in an international showdown of teenage angst...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/12/2019;Notes:Rubble present a collection of rare and obscure 45s from around the world in an international showdown of teenage angst, despair, and delinquency. The toxic sound of '60s garage punk never sounded so good! Blasted through 60-watt amplifiers on a diet of amphetamines and adrenalin, Diggin' For Gold offers torment and misery with an explosive twist in mind-bending mono! A collection of demented '60s R&B, punk, and mesmerizing pop. Edition of 1000. Features Dayaks, The Moondogs, Mad Comics, Paul & Johnny with the Blue Jets, The Scarlets, The Leather Souls, The Soul Agents, The Rhythm Checkers, The Pieces Fit, The Robots, The Rhythms, The Party Brothers, Phase 4, Cool Stove, and Tommy Scott.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.