- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Dr. No (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K86864 000000000 K86864000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Dr. No [Original Motion Picture Vinyl Soundtrack] (1962) Includes music composed by Monty Norman, orchestrated by Burt ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Dr. No [Original Motion Picture Vinyl Soundtrack] (1962) Includes music composed by Monty Norman, orchestrated by Burt Rhodes and conducted by Eric Rodgers. The James Bond Theme was arranged and conducted by John Barry, performed by The John Barry Orchestra. Recorded at CTS Studios, Bayswater, London during June 1962.;Track List:1. The John Barry Orchestra the James Bond Theme;2. Byron Lee and the Dragonaires Kingston Calypso;3. Monty Norman Jamaican Rock;4. Byron Lee and the Dragonaires - Jump Up;5. Monty Norman Audio Bongo;6. Diana Coupland Under the Mango Tree;7. Monty Norman Twisting with James;8. Monty Norman Jamaica Jazz;9. Monty Norman Under the Mango Tree;10. Byron Lee and the Dragonaires - Jump Up;11. Monty Norman Dr. No's Fantasy;12. Diana Coupland Kingston Calypso;13. Monty Norman the Island Speaks;14. Monty Norman Under the Mango Tree;15. Monty Norman the Boy Chase;16. Monty Norman Dr. No's Fantasy;17. Monty Norman the James Bond Theme;18. Monty Norman Love at Last
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.