- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Write a Review
- #K61864 000000000 K61864000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Reissue of the soundtrack to the beloved holiday favorite. Features narration from Boris K...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Reissue of the soundtrack to the beloved holiday favorite. Features narration from Boris Karloff and the classic song, "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" by Thurl Ravenscroft. Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Is a 1966 American animated television special directed by Chuck Jones. It is based on the eponymous children's book by Dr. Seuss, the story of The Grinch trying to take away Christmas from the townsfolk of Whoville below his mountain hideaway. The special, which is considered a short film as it runs less than an hour, is one of the classic Christmas specials from the 1960s still shown regularly on television. Boris Karloff, in one of his final roles, narrates the film and also provides the speaking voice of The Grinch. (The opening credits state, "The sounds of the Grinch are by Boris Karloff... And read by Boris Karloff too!") The special was originally produced by The Cat in the Hat Productions in association with the television and animation divisions of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios.;Track List:1. Opening;2. Trim Up the Tree;3. Tomorrow Is Christmas It's Practically Here;4. Welcome Christmas;5. I Must Stop Christmas;6. You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch - Thurl Ravenscroft;7. You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch (Reprise) - Thurl Ravenscroft;8. A Quarter of Dawn;9. Welcome Christmas;10. Finale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.