- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Echoes of Time
- Write a Review
- L31681 000000000 L31681000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Most jazz musicians are also travellers. Their places of work are the clubs and festivals of the world, so they are alw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Most jazz musicians are also travellers. Their places of work are the clubs and festivals of the world, so they are always on the go. Echoes of Swing, however, has another dimension: This quartet is also on a journey through time, going back to classic jazz from the 20s to the 50s, bringing it into the present day and shaping it for the future. This "tour de force" has been going on for two decades. This is a reason then to celebrate, which is perhaps best done by retracing the journey, reviving memories of things experienced, and looking at all that travelling involves. The whole panoply of impressions that one has on a voyage is translated into music in "Travelin." Numerous original compositions and complex arrangements, with pieces originally for solo or orchestra are adapted for the quartet, testifying a profound knowledge of the history of music, and there is not a single bar which fails to deliver exquisite taste. It's all aboard and indeed the best proof yet that travelling does indeed expand one's horizons. After twenty years on the road, this ensemble has wagonloads of style, elegance, finesse, improvisation and humor- and has honed all of these to perfection.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.