- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Flamingo Club: London's Original All-Nighter / Various
- Write a Review
- #K90411 000000000 K90411000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Jeff Kruger's Fabulous Flamingo originally operated from the basement of the Mapleton Restau...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Jeff Kruger's Fabulous Flamingo originally operated from the basement of the Mapleton Restaurant in Coventry Street, London and was known for it's sophisticated jazz suppers. In April 1957, the club moved to Wardour Street where it soon became famous, some might say 'infamous' for it's weekend 'All-Nighters' staying open until 6am every Friday and Saturday night. In 1959 Kruger hired brothers Rik and Johnny Gunnell to manage the 'Mingo' and develop the 'All-Night' scene introducing the signature sound of jazz-tinged rhythm and blues and proto-soul!;Track List:1. James Brown and the Famous Flames - Think;2. Little Stevie Wonder - Fingertips;3. Lulu Reed Freddy King - You Can't Hide;4. Ruth Brown - (Mama) He Treats Your Daughter Mean;5. Byron Lee and the Dragonaires - Dumplins;6. Folks Brothers with Prince Buster and the All Stars -;7. Oh Carolina;8. Professor Longhair and His Blues Scholars - Tipitina;9. Ketty Lester - Love Letters;10. Ray Charles and His Orchdestra - Unchain My Heart;11. Sarah Vaughan - One Mint Julep;12. Don Lang and His Boulder Rollers - Wicked Woman;13. Chris Columbo - You Can't Sit Down;14. Jimmy Powell - Sugar Babe - Part 1;15. Chris Farlowe the Thunderbirds - Air Travel;16. Derrick and Patsy - Housewife's Choice;17. Earl Bostic and His Orchestra - Flamingo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.