- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Fools Paradise Favorites (Various Artists)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33031 000000000 L33031000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:LP version. Includes bonus picture sleeve 45RPM 7". For over 20 years, your irrepressible host Rex and his legendary Fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:LP version. Includes bonus picture sleeve 45RPM 7". For over 20 years, your irrepressible host Rex and his legendary Fool's Paradise radio show on WFMU has held a grudge against the whole square world. Broadcasting from an undisclosed location in rural New Jersey in a fur-lined fall-out shelter located miles below the earth's crust, this weekly excursion to nowhere continues to proudly play nothing but greasy grooves from inane 45s non-hit misfires, curveballs, and oddballs from the rock n' roll era. Yes sirree, those weird and warped ones about monsters, beatniks, chickens, apes, stewed moonbeams, and mosquito knees... And now, in the tradition of free love and nickel beer, Jazzman Records has teamed up with Rex to bring together a fabulous collection of his top spins. These are the songs that, by virtue of Rex's dogged persistence, have now achieved a kind of classic status that was surely never previously thought imaginable - Fool's Paradise Favorites. 18 tracks featuring Premiers, Al Katraz, Jules Blattner, The Flock Rocker, Bob Strauss, Hurricane Harry, Glenn Willings, Dick Summer, The Bobby Borda Five, The Renaults, Wee Willie & The Soulettes, Billy Duke And The Dukes, The Orbits, Dan Kubiak, King Sid, Arnie Ginsburg, Sidney & Chimps, and Stringbeans.;Special Attributes:WITH BONUS 7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.