- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Four to the Floor 04
- Write a Review
- #K80491 000000000 K80491000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Diynamic concludes the Four to the Floor series of four EPs with four tracks each, focused on the dancefloor and featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Diynamic concludes the Four to the Floor series of four EPs with four tracks each, focused on the dancefloor and featuring many artists' first appearances on Diynamic. This fourth EP includes Malandra Jr..'s lush Infinity, a journey to the end of the universe with lots of moody melodies and haunting chords Handshake's excellent Gravity, a slow romp through big, expansive bass notes, radiant chords, glassy melodies, and ghoulish voices Zaki's Heart Never Lies, a crisp and twitchy bit of house with studiously crafted, rich bass notes and Martin Kremser's physical, bumpy Curious, with emotional keys, lovely synths, and groaning bass.;Track List:1. A1. Malandra Jr. - Infinity (8:39);2. A2. Handshake - Gravity (8:53);3. B1. Zaki - Heart Never Lies (8:03);4. B2. Martin Kremser - Curious (7:08);Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.