- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Girls With Guitars Take Over / Various
- Write a Review
- K60574 000000000 K60574000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm mandarin-colored vinyl LP pressing in heavy-duty sleeve, with a swanky inner bag sporting a fact-filled 3...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm mandarin-colored vinyl LP pressing in heavy-duty sleeve, with a swanky inner bag sporting a fact-filled 3500-word note and many rare photos. A deluxe vinyl-only collection of guitar-toting all-girl bands, drop-dead female frat rock and axe-centric she-pop. The eye-grabbing front cover features a great shot of Girls Take Over (sisters Cindy, Rinie and Wendy Wilhelmi and their pal Geri Gibson), who open the show with their fabulously raw and pounding version of 'Hi Heel Sneekers', recorded in "some guy's attic" in Milwaukee circa 1969. Other highlights include the jangly 'He's Not There Anymore' by the teenage Chymes from the suburbs of Los Angeles, 'Little Latin Lupe Lu' by genre favorites the Debutantes of Detroit, and Karen Verros' much-prized freakbeat bauble 'You Just Gotta Know My Mind'.;Track List:1. Hi Heel Sneakers - Girls Take Over;2. Gonna Have a Good Time - the Clingers;3. Last Train to Liverpool - the Plommons;4. Wake Me Shake Me - the Wrongh Black Bag;5. Little Latin Lupe Lu - the Debutantes;6. I Got a Guy - Kathy Lynn the Playboys;7. You Just Gotta Know My Mind - Karen Verros;8. He's Not There Anymore - the Chymes;9. Lies - the Delmonas;10. I'd Rather Fight Than Switch - the Tomboys;11. How Do You Do It - the Lady-Bugs;12. Like a Snake - the Hairem
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.