- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Goldfinger (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K54580 000000000 K54580000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:180 g Vinyl Re-mastered from Analog Source by Ron McMaster at Capitol Records! Features Music Composed by John Barry an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:180 g Vinyl Re-mastered from Analog Source by Ron McMaster at Capitol Records! Features Music Composed by John Barry and Vocals by Shirley Bassey! Released in 1964, the Goldfinger Soundtrack to Ian Fleming's 007 James Bond film of the same name topped the 1965 Billboard Pop Album at number 1, spending 70 weeks on Billboard 200. The effective use of music and various sound effects in the film won it an Academy Award for Best Sound Editing.;Track List:1. Main Title - Into Miami - Goldfinger;2. Alpine Drive - Auric's Factory;3. Oddjob's Pressing Engagement;4. Bond Back in Action Again;5. Teasing the Korean;6. Gassing the Gangsters;7. Goldfinger (Instrumental);8. Dawn Raid on Fort Knox;9. The Arrival of the Bomb and Count Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.