- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Great Voices, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K86778 000000000 K86778000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:Vinyl version of the acclaimed compilation! This remarkable sound carrier from In-akustik has been assembled with a lov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:Vinyl version of the acclaimed compilation! This remarkable sound carrier from In-akustik has been assembled with a love of musical detail. 16 tracks featuring great voices form a seamless and exceptional sound and listening experience. RESO Mastering, the new high definition mastering procedure, provides significant acoustic improvements in transparency, dynamics, bass reproduction and depth differentiation. The music is gaining more atmosphere and emotion.;Track List:1. Evie Sands - While I Look at You;2. Jones Chris - No Sanctuary Here;3. Cheryl Wheeler - Walk Around Downtown;4. Udo Schild - All the Lonely Girls;5. Miller Anderson - By the Light;6. Kimberly M'carver - Silver Wheeled Pony;7. Philipp Fankhauser - I'm Finished Here;8. Patrick Friedemann Largounez - Petit Tu Viens Petit;9. Lynn Miles - 1000 Lovers;10. David Munyon - Words of Love;11. Michael Schenker Gary Barden - Lost;12. Allan Taylor - the Traveller;13. Martelle - Up and Away;14. Lucy Kaplansky - the Tide;15. Leigh Blond - You Can't Always Keep the One's You Love;16. Steve Strauss - Argyle Bridge
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.