- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever
- Write a Review
- #K66892 000000000 K66892000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the holiday TV special including tracks from Chris Mann,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the holiday TV special including tracks from Chris Mann, The Bird And The Bee, Kt Tunstall, The Brian Setzer Orchestra and others. In Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever, Grumpy Cat is a lonely cat living in a mall pet shop. Because she always gets passed over by customers, this kitty develops a sour outlook on life. Until during the holidays, a very special 12-year-old girl named Chyrstal enters the pet store and falls in love with Grumpy Cat. A unique friendship is formed between the two when Chyrstal finds she is the only person who can hear the cat talk. Will Grumpy Cat learn the true meaning of Christmas, or will it be, in Grumpy's words, 'Worst. Christmas. Ever?';Track List:1. It's Hard to Be a Cat on Christmas;2. Sleigh Ride;3. Jingle Bells;4. Up on the Housetop;5. Deck the Halls;6. Worst Time of Year;7. Christmastime Again;8. Carol of the Bells;9. Holiday Bells;10. Christmas Honey;11. All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth);12. White Christmas;13. Grumpcracker Medley;14. A Very Grumpy Christmas;15. Play Him Off Keyboard Cat;16. Nyan Cat Theme;17. Ain't No Sonnet;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.