- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Gunsmoke 1: Dark Tales Of Western Noir From / Var
- Write a Review
- #K67386 000000000 K67386000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Stag-O-Lee presents the first volume in a new limited edition series, Gunsmoke. This is a collection of oddball country...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Stag-O-Lee presents the first volume in a new limited edition series, Gunsmoke. This is a collection of oddball country weepers, moody rockabilly and popcorn noir from the 1950s and early '60s. So turn out the lights, sit back and relax to the soundtrack from a jukebox in a ghost town. For best results: listen to after dark. Features: Ray Stevens, Bobby Wall, Dave Gardner, The Gatemen, Selwyn Cox, Jimmy Minor, Ken & Carol Craig With The Lawrence Bros. Combo, Marvin Rainwater, Hayden Thompson, Kip Tyler and Juan Montego & His Habana Sound. Packaged in a nice 10" sleeve with a hole Edition of 666.;Track List:1. Intro - Various Artists;2. Laughing All Over My Grave - Ray Stevens;3. Baby It's Too Much - Bobby Wall;4. Mad Witch - Dave Gardner;5. The Klan - the Gatemen;6. His Name Is Jesus - Selwyn Cox;7. Satan's Chauffeur - Jimmy Minor;8. Silver Coin - Ken Carol Craig with the Lawrence Bros. Combo;9. The Pale Faced Indian - Marvin Rainwater;10. Watcha Gonna Do - Hayden Thompson;11. Eternity (Surfer's Lament) - Kip Tyler;12. Come Back Juanita - Juan Montego His Habana Sound;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.