- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Hip Walk: Jazz Undercurrents In 60s New York
- Write a Review
- #K87000 000000000 K87000000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/24/2007;Notes:Hip Walk: Jazz Undercurrents in 60s New York / Various - It's hard to get a keen grasp of what the concept or unifying ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/24/2007;Notes:Hip Walk: Jazz Undercurrents in 60s New York / Various - It's hard to get a keen grasp of what the concept or unifying thread might be behind this compilation, other than that it's all 1960s New York jazz, and was mostly issued on the Riverside, Prestige, and Milestone labels. If the idea was to simply make an anthology of 1960s New York jazz, that's as impossible to adequately reflect in a single CD (and for that matter a box set) as 1960s London rock would within a single disc. The music itself, though, isn't any the worse for the thematic vagueness. It's a good (and, at 76 minutes, long) disc for those who aren't diligently building a thorough jazz collection, but want some reasonably wide-ranging samplers of quality sounds around.;Track List:1. Happy Music;2. Gut Level;3. Walking in Rhythm;4. Do It Fluid;5. Rock Creek Park;6. Supernatural Feeling;7. Soft and Easy;8. Eastern Blues;9. The Kicker;10. Cantaloupe Woman;11. The Soulful Drums;12. The Village Caller;13. Lotus Blossom
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.