- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Juice (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K60276 000000000 K60276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this hip hop soundtrack to the 1992 motion picture. Juice was released on December 31, 1991 thro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this hip hop soundtrack to the 1992 motion picture. Juice was released on December 31, 1991 through MCA Records. The soundtrack was a success, making it to #17 on the Billboard 200 and #3 on the Top R&B Albums and features four charting singles "Uptown Anthem" (Naughty By Nature), "Juice (Know the Ledge)" (Eric B & Rakim), "Don't Be Afraid" (Aaron Hall) and "Is It Good to You" (Teddy Riley & Tammy Lucas). Juice was certified gold by the RIAA on March 4, 1992. The movie touches on the lives of four youths growing up in Harlem. It follows the day-to-day activities in the young men's lives starting out as innocent mischief but growing more serious as time passes by. It also focuses on the struggles that these young men must go through every day as well such as police harassment, rival neighborhood gangs and their families.;Track List:1. Naughty By Nature Uptown Anthem;2. Eric B. Rakim Juice (Know the Ledge);3. Teddy Riley Is It Good to You;4. MC Pooh Sex Money Murder;5. Big Daddy Kane 'Nuff Respect;6. Too Short So You Want to Be a Gangster;7. Epmd It's Going Down;8. Aaron Hall Don't Be Afraid;9. Salt 'N' Pepa He's Gamin' on Ya';10. Cypress Hill Shoot 'Em Up;11. Juvenile Committee Flipside;12. Son of Bazerk What Could Be Better Bitch;13. Rahiem Does Your Man Know About Me;14. Brand New Heavies the Featuring N'dea Davenport People Get Ready (Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.