- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Listen, Whitey! The Sounds of Black Power 1967-1974
- Write a Review
- #K83054 000000000 K83054000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the definitive Black Power aural document. While somewhat controversial at the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the definitive Black Power aural document. While somewhat controversial at the time, the tracks featured on this collection are not limited to only African-American artists. Amongst the speeches and powerful protest grooves, you'll find tracks from John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Roy Harper and the first ever CD release of Bob Dylan's 1971 'George Jackson' single, Includes the CD debut of many rare and essential late '60s/early '70s African-American protest songs and recordings.;Track List:1. Invitation to Black Power (Parts 1 2) - (Shahid Quintet);2. Free Huey - (Stokely Carmichael);3. Silent Majority (Live at Newport) - (Eddie Harris Gene McDaniels);4. Until We're Free - (Elaine Brown);5. George Jackson (Acoustic Version) - (Bob Dylan);6. Dem Niggers Ain't Playing - (The Watts Prophets);7. Woman of the Ghetto (Live at Montreux) - (Marlena Shaw);8. Black Power - (Dick Gregory);9. I Ain't Black - (Kain);10. I Hate the White Man - (Roy Harper);11. Winter in America (Solo Version) - (Gil Scott-Heron);12. Tim Leary - (Eldridge Cleaver);13. Angela - (John Lennon and Yoko Ono);14. Free Bobby Now - (The Lumpen);15. Die Nigga!!! - (The Original Last Poets);16. Who Will Survive America - (Amiri Baraka)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.