- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Live & Let Die (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K73201 000000000 K73201000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:180g Vinyl Remastered from Analog Source by Ron McMaster at Capitol Records! 1973 Soundtrack Includes Paul McCartney & ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:180g Vinyl Remastered from Analog Source by Ron McMaster at Capitol Records! 1973 Soundtrack Includes Paul McCartney & Wings Performing "Live And Let Die"! the 1973 soundtrack to Ian Fleming's 007 James Bond film Live and Let Die was scored by George Martin and is the first to not include John Barry compositions. It was also the first to use a rock music arrangement to open a Bond film - Live and Let Die, written by Paul and Linda McCartney and performed by Paul McCartney and Wings.;Track List:1. Live and Let Die;2. Just a Closer Walk with Thee;3. Bond Meets Solitaire;4. Whisper Who Dares;5. Snakes Alive;6. Baron Samedi's Dance of Death;7. San Monique;8. Fillet of Soul;9. Bond Drops in;10. If He Finds It Kill Him;11. Trespassers Will Be Eaten;12. Solitaire Gets Her Cards;13. Sacrifice;14. James Bond Theme;15. Gunbarrel / Snakebit;16. Bond to New York;17. San Monique (Alternate);18. Bond and Rosie;19. The Lovers;20. New Orleans;21. 21. Boat Chase;22. 22. Underground Liar
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.