- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Mod Jazz / Various
- Write a Review
- #K72769 000000000 K72769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/07/2013;Notes:Limited 180gm double vinyl LP pressing. This is the entirety of our first "Mod Jazz" CD, issued in 1996, and now on 180...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/07/2013;Notes:Limited 180gm double vinyl LP pressing. This is the entirety of our first "Mod Jazz" CD, issued in 1996, and now on 180g coloured vinyl as a double LP packed in a heavyweight gatefold sleeve. Though all the tracks originated from plastic, this is the first time they have been assembled together in one hip vinyl package.;Track List:1. Soul Shoutin' - Shirley Scott;2. Collard Greens - Freddie McCoy;3. Tengo Tango - Cannonball Adderley Sextet;4. Why Don't You Do Right? - Mark Murphy;5. Money's Gettin' Cheaper - Jimmy Witherspoon;6. Step Out and Git It - the Nomos;7. Theme from "The Carpetbaggers" - Brother Jack McDuff with the Big Band of Benny Golson;8. Theme from N.Y.P.D. (The ABC TV Series) - Johnny "Hammond" Smith;9. Whip It on Me - Billy Hawks;10. Evil Ways - Cal Tjader;11. Yeh Yeh! - Mongo Santamaria;12. Watermelon Man - Mongo Santamaria;13. The Seventh Son - Mose Allison;14. I'm Ready - Otis Spann;15. Pool Shark - Willis Jackson;16. Soul Shack - Sonny Stitt;17. Filthy McNasty - Eddie Jefferson;18. Love Me Right - Jimmy Witherspoon;19. I've Got Your Number - Pat Bowie;20. Black Talk - Charles Earland;21. Mama Rufus - the Merced Blue Notes;22. Soul Liberation - Rusty Bryant;23. Games - Boogaloo "Joe" Jones;24. Kenny's Theme - Kenny Burrell;25. Theme from "The Pink Panther" - Brother Jack McDuff with the Big Band of Benny Golson
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.