- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Nippon Girls 2: Japanese Pop 1966-70 / Various
- K60359 000000000 K60359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Few guessed it would become one of our top sellers of recent years, but that's exactly what happened to 'Nippon Girls'....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Few guessed it would become one of our top sellers of recent years, but that's exactly what happened to 'Nippon Girls'. with that in mind, we've commissioned international girl-pop authority Sheila Burgel to compile a follow-up volume. Former Tokyo resident Sheila also provides the notes, which expertly guide US through our second journey into the wild world of female pop and beat, Japanese style. The collection is available in 24-track CD and 12-track 180 gm red vinyl LP formats. The CD's 20-page booklet and the LP's heavy-duty gatefold jacket are sumptuously illustrated with rare items from Sheila's collection. Leaving no stone unturned on her quest for groovy sounds, the LP version alone includes compelling tracks by Kayoko Ishuu, Reiko Mari, Mari Henmi, Katsuko Kanai, Akiko Wada, Akiko Nakamura, Kemeko Matsudaira, the Peanuts, Kazumi Yasui and cover girl Chiyo Okumura, none of whom featured on the first volume.;Track List:1. Bazazz No. 1 - Kayoko Ishuu;2. Saike Na Machi - Reiko Mari;3. Furi Furi 5 - Linda Yamamoto;4. Daniel Mon Amour - Mari Henmi;5. Koi Gurui - Chiyo Okumura;6. Namida No Go Go - Emy Jackson Blue Comet;7. Mini Mini Girl - Katsuko Kanai;8. Boy Girl - Akiko Wada;9. Watashi Ga Kemeko Yo - Kemeko Matsudaira;10. Namida No Mori No Monogatari - Akiko Nakamura;11. Tokyo No Hito - the Peanuts;12. Warui Kuse - Kazumi Yasui
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.