- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Now That's What I Call Yacht Rock (Various Artists)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68561 000000000 L68561000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Double blue and white colored vinyl LP pressing. 2019 collection. Set sail with NOW That's What I Call Yacht Rock! Feat...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Double blue and white colored vinyl LP pressing. 2019 collection. Set sail with NOW That's What I Call Yacht Rock! Featuring 18 of your favorite summertime yacht rock classics, including Chuck Mangione, Toto, Kenny Loggins, Peter Frampton, Player, Looking Glass and more!;Track List:1. Feels So Good (Single Version) - Mangione Chuck - 3:30;2. Africa (Single Version) - Toto - 4:23;3. This Is It - Loggins Kenny - 3:37;4. Cool Change - Little River Band - 4:49;5. Baby I Love Your Way - Frampton Peter - 4:41;6. Baby Come Back (Single Version) - Player - 4:01;7. Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) - Looking Glass - 3:06;8. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Holmes Rupert - 4:34;9. What You Won't Do for Love - Caldwell Bobby - 4:45;10. Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band - 3:18;11. How Long (Single Version) - Ace - 3:21;12. I Just Wanna Stop (Album Version) - Vannelli Gino - 3:37;13. We Just Disagree - Mason Dave - 3:01;14. Crazy Love (Album Version) - Poco - 2:51;15. Jackie Blue (Single Version) - the Ozark Mountain Daredevils - 3:34;16. Love Will Find a Way - Cruise Pablo - 4:08;17. I'm Not in Love (Edit) - 10CC - 3:43;18. Longer (Album Version) - Fogelberg Dan - 3:14;Special Attributes:WHITE, BLUE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.