- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Phil Spector Christmas Album / Various
- Write a Review
- #K73284 000000000 K73284000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Phil Spector Christmas Album, originally released in 1963. Featuring the ful...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Phil Spector Christmas Album, originally released in 1963. Featuring the full stable of Phil Spector's fantastic artists, from Darlene Love, to The Crystals, to The Ronettes, to Bob B. Soxx And The Blue Jeans and including the full killer Phillies studio band that included the recently departed Leon Russell. Featuring arrangements from the great Jack Nitzsche. One of the quintessential Christmas records of all-time - this LP is a perfect holiday gift. Reissued here on 180 gram vinyl and includes a download card.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.