- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Return of the Funk Soul Sisters / Various
- Write a Review
- #L00879 000000000 L00879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/25/2005;Notes:The first volume of Funk Soul Sisters was a good seller, and volume 2 repeats the formula of mixing sought-after and in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/25/2005;Notes:The first volume of Funk Soul Sisters was a good seller, and volume 2 repeats the formula of mixing sought-after and in-demand sister-funk records with well-known classics. Both the Jackie Moore and the Elsie Mae records, although well known, are now very difficult to find on original release. Honey & the Bees' 'Love Addict' is currently the most in-demand record on the funk scene, with copies regularly going for several hundred dollars. The CD includes the previously unissued Detroit funk master 'Just a Mistake' by the Ebonettes, which has recently been championed by DJ Snowboy. ACE. 2005.;Track List:1. Love Addict - Honey the Bees;2. Esaily Persuaded - Martha the Vandellas;3. Family Tree - Little Rose Little;4. Who Told You - (Miss) Jackie Moore;5. That's How I Feel - the Sisters of Righteous;6. Ain't No Love Lost - Patti Jo;7. That's All a Part of Loving Him - Tommie Young;8. Love Connection - Annete Snell;9. Got to Get Away - Harolyn Montgomery;10. Do You Really Want to Rescue Me - Elsie Mae;11. Two Heads Are Better Than One - Jeannie Dee;12. Hypocrisy - Millie Jackson;13. Just a Mistake - Ebonettes;14. Grounded - Gloria Taylor;15. Women's Liberation - TV Mama Jean;16. It's My Thing - Betty Moorer;17. Speed Ticket - Inez and Charlie Foxxy and Their Mockin' Band;18. He's What I Need - Little Rose Little;19. Get on Up and Do It Baby (Try It You'll Like It) - Marie Adams;20. Jesse Joe (You Gotta Go) - Jean Knight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.