- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Rock N Roll: Classic 45's / Various
- Write a Review
- #K80511 000000000 K80511000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:The face of popular music was changed forever in the 1950s with the advent of Rock 'n' Roll music The ten specially sel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:The face of popular music was changed forever in the 1950s with the advent of Rock 'n' Roll music The ten specially selected 7" singles in this box - all double AA sides - represent the absolute cream of the crop of great Rock 'n' Roll singles by the greatest Rock 'n' Roll stars of that golden era Over fifty years later it is inevitably impossible to get your hands on mint copies of the great songs on vinyl. Includes Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran, Gene Vincent and Bill Haley & His Comets Housed in hard slipcase, the ten 7" singles are 'dinked' as juke-box singles and the box includes a 'spider' centre for play.;Track List:1. Bill Haley and His Comets-Rock Around the Clock;2. Bill Haley and His Comets-Shake Rattle Roll;3. Buddy Holly-Peggy Sue;4. Buddy Holly-Rave on;5. Chuck Berry-School Days;6. Chuck Berry-Sweet Little Sixteen;7. Eddie Cochran-Summertime Blues;8. Eddie Cochran-C'mon Everybody;9. Jerry Lee Lewis-(Whole) Lotta Shakin' Goin' on;10. Jerry Lee Lewis-Great Balls of Fire;11. Little Richard-Good Golly Miss Molly;12. Little Richard-Lucille;13. Everly Brothers-Wake Up Little Susie;14. Everly Brothers-Claudette;15. Carl Perkins-Blue Suede Shoes;16. Carl Perkins-Bopping the Blues;17. Fats Domino-Blueberry Hill;18. Fats Domino-Ain't That a Shame;19. Gene Vincent-Be Bop a Lula;20. Gene Vincent-Bluejean Bop;Special Attributes:BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.