- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K57898 000000000 K57898000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing. This album celebrates live, rock hall of fame performances, with rock royalty and am...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing. This album celebrates live, rock hall of fame performances, with rock royalty and amazing jams. For the first time on vinyl, Time Life has pressed a selection of the most memorable moments in the history of the induction ceremony, previously only available in digital and physical formats. Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Live: Volume 1 is a unique, collectible vinyl album featuring an unforgettable "set list" including the biggest names in rock 'n' roll. Includes performances from legends like Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Cream, Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood, Metallica, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ron Wood, Joe Perry, Tom Petty, Green Day, James Taylor, Al Green, Chuck Berry and more.;Track List:1. Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry with Bruce Springsteen the E Street Band);2. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out (Bruce Springsteen the E Street Band);3. A Change Is Gonna Come (Al Green);4. The Train Kept a Rollin' (Jeff Beck Jimmy Page Ron Wood Joe Perry Flea Metallica);5. Iron Man (Metallica);6. Woodstock (James Taylor);7. Sunshine of Your Love (Cream);8. Blitzkrieg Bop (Live) (Green Day);9. [I Can't Get No] Satisfaction (Mick Jagger Bruce Springsteen the Rock Hall Jam Band);10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Tom Petty Jeff Lynne Steve Winwood Dhani Harrison and Prince)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.