- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Rockin Legends Pay Tribute to Jack White / Various
- Write a Review
- L31471 000000000 L31471000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:- The musical ancestors of Jack White and his retro rockabilly blues style come together on this incredible tribute to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:- The musical ancestors of Jack White and his retro rockabilly blues style come together on this incredible tribute to the man who made rock n' roll dangerous again - now on vinyl! - Featuring performances by artists Mr. White has liberally borrowed from - true legends of rockabilly, early rock, and classic punk including the queen herself Wanda Jackson, Big Jay McNeely, Sonny Burgess, Gary U.S. Bonds, Knox (The Vibrators), Walture Lure (The Heartbreakers), Bobby Vee and more!;Track List:1. In the Cold Cold Night - Shooter Jennings Wander Jackson;2. I'm Shakin' - Big Jay McNeely Nik Turner;3. Salute Your Solution - Gary U.S. Bonds;4. Steady As She Goes - Sonny Burgess the Pacers;5. Trash Tongue Talker - Cranston Clements Joe Clay;6. Another Way to Die - Chris Spedding Robert Gordon;7. Seven Nation Army - Knox W.S. 'Fluke' Holland Walter Lure;8. Fly Farm Blues - Johnny Powers;9. We're Going to Be Friends - Bobby Vee;10. Blunderbuss - Rosie Flores;11. Fell in Love with a Girl - the Dirt Daubers;12. You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told) - Rejected Youth Nation;13. Top Yourself - the Denver Broncos UK;14. Icky Thump - los Straitjackets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.