- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Shadyxv / Various
- Write a Review
- #K62592 000000000 K62592000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Limited four vinyl LP set from Eminem's Shady Records label. SHADYXV is the 15th release from Shady Records and this co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Limited four vinyl LP set from Eminem's Shady Records label. SHADYXV is the 15th release from Shady Records and this collection is split between brand new tracks from Shady Records recording artists including Eminem, Yelawolf, Slaughterhouse, Bad Meets Evil, plus special guests, and greatest hits tracks from Shady Records' prominent releases.;Track List:1. Shadyxv" Eminem;2. Psychopath Killer Slaughterhouse (Feat. Eminem and Yelawolf);3. Die Alone (Feat. Kobe)Eminem;4. Vegas Bad Meets Evil;5. Y'all Ready Know Slaughterhouse;6. Guts Over Fear Eminem (Feat. Sia);7. Down Yelawolf;8. Bane D12;9. Fine Line Eminem;10. Twisted Skylar Grey Eminem Yelawolf;11. Right for Me Eminem;12. Detroit Vs. Everybody Eminem Royce Da 5'9″ Big Sean Danny Brown Dej Loaf Trick Trick;13. Disc 2 I Get Money 50 Cent;14. Purple Pills D12;15. Lose Yourself Eminem;16. Cry Now (Shady Remix) Obie Trice Kuniva Bobby Creekwater Ca$his Stat Quo;17. Ylet's Roll Elawolf (Feat. Kid Rock);18. Hammer Dance Slaughterhouse;19. P.I.M.P. 50 Cent;20. You Don't Know Eminem 50 Cent Ca$his Lloyd Banks;21. My Band D12;22. Wanna Know Obie Trice;23. Wanksta 50 Cent;24. The Setup Obie Trice (Feat. Nate Dogg);25. In Da Club 50 Cent;26. Fight Music D12;27. Pop the Trunk Yelawolf
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.