- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Shake Some Action 2.1 Usa: Collection / Various
- Write a Review
- #K76667 000000000 K76667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:The Shake Some Action series returns with the first two volumes of the long out-of-print collection of power pop, mod a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:The Shake Some Action series returns with the first two volumes of the long out-of-print collection of power pop, mod and new-wave rarities from 1975-1986, on vinyl for the first time. Each of the original CD's 24 tracks are split across two vinyl editions, featuring a dozen rare tracks on each. Volume 1.1, (SSA 001LP), focuses on the UK and Volume 2.1, presented here, focuses on the USA. Volume 2.1 is a more (power) pop affair, with more jangle, but no less manic energy and plenty of teen spirit. The album opens strong with certified should've-been smash by The Shivvers, "Teen Line", and includes such lost classics as Reaction Formation's "Looking at You" and Revolver's driving version of "Some Other Guy" plus nine more tracks you need. Also features: Holly & The Italians, The Infidels, The Notes, Gary Charlson, The Pop, The Marshalls, SVT, The Zippers, and The Secrets. Includes a full color sleeve, plus an insert with extensive liner notes by Alan Fleagle. Edition of 400.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.