- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Soul Slabs 1 / various
- Write a Review
- #K68878 000000000 K68878000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A selection of 22 tracks pulled from the seven inch catalog of Colemine Records, a label stee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. A selection of 22 tracks pulled from the seven inch catalog of Colemine Records, a label steeped in modern groups recording deep funk and soul music, similar to Daptone Records. Many of these tracks are presented here on an LP for the first time.;Track List:1. Jungle Fire - Comencemos;2. The Droptones - Youngblood;3. The Rugged Nuggets - Yo Todo Tu Yo;4. The Sure Fire Soul Ensemble - City Heights;5. Monophonics - Like Yesterday;6. Alan Evans Trio - Authoritay;7. The Grease Traps - Street Sweeper;8. Il Carbonaro - High Noon;9. Fat Night - Things You Do;10. In Motion Collective - Mta;11. Orgone - Don't Stop;12. Gene Washington the Ironsides - Don't Throw You Love Away;13. Ikebe Shakedown - Hard Steppin';14. Leroi Conroy - Remember When?;15. The Jive Turkeys - the Reggie;16. Los Sospechos - Jano's Revenge;17. Dojo Cuts - You Make Lovin' Real Easy;18. On the Spot Trio - Suction;19. Durand Jones the Indications - Smile;20. Kris Lager Band - Money Loneliness;21. Ephemerals - Things;22. Tee See Connection - Black Mamba;23. Soul Scratch - Pacified;24. The Gripsweats - Ziggy's Walk
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.