- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Spirit Of Ecstasy/The Way To Nepal
- Write a Review
- #K92549 000000000 K92549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:"Spirit of Ecstasy" has been out-of-print for more than two decades which makes this reissue highly important. The albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:"Spirit of Ecstasy" has been out-of-print for more than two decades which makes this reissue highly important. The album consists of the works Spirit of Ecstasy (1977) and the Way to Nepal (1971). Spirit of Ecstasy is lively, being serious and humorous at the same time - ingeniously dramatized and well constructed, the history of the car is used to tell of the most important events in the history of the 20th century. The Way to Nepal (1971) is an exploration in sound, which confronts the listener with a dramatic process shifting between a meditative soundscape and disturbing motor noise.;Track List:1. Spirit of Ecstasy: Racing Car Opera;2. The Way to Nepal: Landscape Music
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.