- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Studio One Kings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K84018 000000000 K84018000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2007 release featuring all the classic male vocalists from the influential Reggae labe...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2007 release featuring all the classic male vocalists from the influential Reggae label Studio One. The list of singers launched at the famous label reads like a roll call of Jamaican music: Horace Andy, Alton Ellis, Ken Boothe, Freddie McGregor, Johnny Osbourne and more. This album features classic and rare tracks that span the breadth of the legendary Studio One catalogue: Ska, Roots, Rocksteady, Lovers and more from the '60s and '70s. Sleeve-notes are by Chris Salewicz, the acclaimed writer who has written books on Joe Strummer, Bob Marley, the Rolling Stones and others. Soul Jazz. 2007.;Track List:1. I've Got to Make It - Marshall Larry (Disc 01);2. Every Tongue Shall Tell - Andy Horace;3. Well Run Dry - Ellis Alton;4. Water More Than Flour - Osbourne Johnny;5. I Am the Ruler - Ellis Anthony Rocky;6. Pretty Looks Isn't All - Campbell Cornell;7. Please Be True - Henry Alexander;8. Them a Come - Burning Spear;9. Change of Plan - Higgs Joe (Disc 02);10. Roots Natty - Russell Devon;11. Be Youself - Boothe Ken;12. I Shall Be Released - McGregor Freddie;13. Father Will Cut You Off - McKay Freddie;14. Locust - Ethiopian;15. One One - Philip George;16. I Don't Want to See You Cry - Holt John;17. Won't You Come Home - Wilson Delroy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.