- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Studio One Lovers Rock
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L62944 000000000 L62944000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Lovingly compiled, this album features only the finest Lovers from Jamaica...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Lovingly compiled, this album features only the finest Lovers from Jamaica's finest label. From Blues parties in London, Birmingham, Bristol etc Lovers Rock quickly became one of the UK's finest-ever musical movements. Sweet harmonies, soulful reggae, love songs - the key ingredients of Lovers Rock - were all based on the revival of many of the classic Rocksteady harmony groups of the late 60s and early 70s, such as The Heptones, Carlton and The Shoes, Larry & Alvin, The Paragons, that Clement "Sir Coxsone" Dodd's Studio One and rival Duke Reid's Treasure Isle label produced hit after hit with as they fought for dominance in the dancehalls of Kingston. As well as these classic harmony groups, this album also features fine contributions from many of the reggae greats - Horace Andy, Alton Ellis, Bob Marley and The Wailers, Delroy Wilson - All artists who became stars at the legendary Studio One Records which Chris Blackwell, founder of Island Records, describes as "The University of Reggae".;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.